We believe ...
● That God is the Eternal King and pre-
● That the Kingdom of God is eternal. From his throne God created, sustains and governs all that exists, through His Son.
● That God created man in his image and likeness, male and female, to experience a relationship with him and to exercise stewardship over the earth.
● That Satan was originally an angel who rebelled against God. He was cast out of God's presence as a rebel and established a kingdom of darkness and evil on earth.
● That under the temptation of Satan, the original humans fell from grace when they disobeyed God, bringing sin, sickness and death to the human race.
● That through the original sin of the first human beings, Satan and his hosts of evil acquired access to God's good creation.
● That creation now experiences the consequences and effects of Adam’s original sin. Human beings are born in sin, are subject to death and are captive to Satan's kingdom of darkness.
● That God has never abandoned his dominion over the earth; He maintains it through his Divine Providence.
● That to bring redemption to mankind and restoration to the earth, God established covenants which revealed His grace to sinful humanity.
● That through his covenant with Abraham, God promised the people of Israel that he would deliver them from bondage to sin and Satan and bless them before all nations.
● That in the fullness of time, God honored His covenant with Abraham and Israel and his promises of salvation by sending his Son to redeem those who were under the law of sin and death, so that they might become his adopted sons.
● That his Eternal Son, Jesus, was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He is truly God and truly man in one person. Even though he never sinned, he gave his life on Calvary's cross as a substitutive sacrifice for the sins of mankind.
● That God raised him on the third day after his crucifixion.
● That as God's anointed, Jesus conquered sin and death and defeated Satan and his hosts of evil. He ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of God and reigns over the universe.
● That the Holy Spirit is Lord and giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son and together with the Father and Son is worshiped and glorified.
● That the Holy Spirit empowered the church at Pentecost by baptizing christians into himself and releasing his gifts upon them.
● In the infilling and empowerment of the Holy Spirit for all Christians in all times, together with his fruit and gifts, so as to manifest the life of Christ in every believer.
● That all believers comprise a royal priesthood and holy nation.
● That the Bible is revelation of the Holy Spirit given to human authors and that there are no errors in the original manuscripts. We accept the sixty-
● That this world system is under the power of Satan, who manipulates and enslaves humanity through the fear of death.
● That all humans are sinners by nature and are therefore separated from God and under his judgment.
● That the acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, by the work of the Holy Spirit, is the only way by which God justifies, regenerates, adopts and sanctifies all who repent of their sins and put their trust in him.
● That there is a single church, holy and universal. All who repent of their sins, confess Jesus as Lord and Savior and live by faith in obedience to Him, make up the Body of Christ, of which He is the head and his disciples are the members.
● In one baptism for the remission of sins.
● In the celebration of the Lord's Supper as the Lord Jesus commanded.
● That the Kingdom of God encompasses the whole of creation.
● That Jesus will come again to earth, as promised.
● In the resurrection of the dead and life in the world to come.
● That once all creation has been placed under the Lordship of Jesus, he will turn it all over to his Father in order that God may be all in all. He will reign over a new heaven and a new earth in which He will be adored forever.