- In the one and sovereign God who has revealed himself as the triune God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Lordship and Deity of Jesus Christ, including his pre-existence, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His sacrificial death on the cross, his resurrection and bodily assumption, and its return to earth in glory and power.
- That the Bible is the inspired word of God and the only infallible Word for a sure foundation for faith, teaching and practice.
- That salvation is received by grace through faith, by the repentance of sins and declaring that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior.
- Nothing can replace the importance of the Church; her great task is World Evangelism and the commission to make disciples of all nations.
- In the resurrection of the dead, the judgment of God and the inevitable result of that judgment stated in Scripture, both to the righteous and to the wicked.